4.6

Last Thursday I tried to send ecards to my wife and daughters for Mother's Day but I was refused login. I think this happened because I had changed my email address and password about which I had informed you several times. I filled a form presented to me on which I had to insert a reference no. which was given to me years ago which I forgot. Something very possible at my age (78). I received an acknowledgement which indicated that I would receive an answer within 48 hrs but it never came and that means goodbye mothers day cards and good bye mother's day. In 52 years of marriage I never forgot a Mother's Day card to my wife. I had to do without it o this very unfortunate and cruel covid-19 year.

Here are again my old and new email address together with passwords.

Old one: ew_zarb@***.net Password: {{Redacted}}

New one: emanuelzarb@***.com Password: {{Redacted}}

Please inform me as early as possible because I have a very important event coming u. My eldest daughter will be 50 years old on the 24th May and we are still quarantined in Malta. So your ecards are the only way we can send our greetings.

Emanuel Zarb.

User's recommendation: Jacqui Lawson Cards are superb.

Location: Sliema, Tas-Sliema